ESTATE AND PROBATE LITIGATION
DJP’s Probate and Trust Litigation team serves a wide-variety of clients who have various interests in estates and trusts, including beneficiaries, heirs, trustees, personal representatives, and others acting in fiduciary capacities or who are owed fiduciary duties. DJP has litigated cases to enforce the rights of trusts or estates, as well as cases seeking to recover from trusts or estates. We have handled trust and estate matters in federal and state courts, including probate court, and in mediation and arbitration.
DJP’s attorneys provide advice to clients throughout the Intermountain west on a wide variety of estate and probate and trust litigation matters.
- Probate proceedings involving a will
- Enforcement of trust terms
- Seeking recovery from an estate or trust
- Obtaining accountings
- Challenging or defending challenges to trustee or personal representative actions
- Removing trustees or personal representatives
- Establishing priority of heirs or beneficiaries
- Determining claims available to heirs or beneficiaries
No Attorneys Found
With more than 90 attorneys, Durham Jones & Pinegar is a leading law firm in Utah offering a spectrum of services in various practice areas. These include Business & Finance, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Employment, Family Law and more. The firm was named No.1 in Utah for its business and transactions law practice by Super Lawyers.