BANKING & FINANCE LITIGATION
DJP’s Banking and Financial attorneys have notable experience representing banks, financial institutions and companies involved with credit card processing in litigation involving lender liability, financial instruments, securitized financing, creditor rights, and related regulatory issues. We both defend claims made by bank customers and pursue actions relating to loan agreements, security agreements, guaranties, trust and fiduciary relationships, and negotiable instruments.
- Lender liability claims, including claims arising under the Federal Truth-in-Lending Act (and Regulation Z) and the Federal Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (and Regulation X)
- Commercial foreclosure lawsuits and enforcement of security interests (U.C.C. Art. 9)
- Securities intermediary claims (U.C.C. Art. 8)
- Trust deed rights, title priority and enforcement
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Fraud claims
- Indemnification rights and enforcement
- Enforcement of rights in negotiable instruments (U.C.C. Art. 3)
- Defending and enforcing letters of credit
No Attorneys Found
With more than 90 attorneys, Durham Jones & Pinegar is a leading law firm in Utah offering a spectrum of services in various practice areas. These include Business & Finance, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Employment, Family Law and more. The firm was named No.1 in Utah for its business and transactions law practice by Super Lawyers.