DJP’s Commercial Transactions team negotiates and structures all types of commercial agreements to serve our clients’ business needs and to properly protect their interests. The agreements and arrangements that we negotiate and prepare are as varied and diverse as our client base and the industries in which our clients operate. We provide expert support and advice to our clients through all stages of company growth, overseeing the ongoing legal aspects of that growth and financial success. We assist our clients in understanding the ever-changing business environments in which they operate.
To ensure our clients have the utmost protection, our team works closely with other lawyers within the firm where required, drawing on the skills and experience of lawyers in the areas of tax, finance, securities, antitrust, intellectual property, regulatory, employment, pension and benefits, real estate and litigation
- Manufacturing agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Management and consulting agreements
- Transitional services arrangements between sellers and buyers and shared facilities and
- service arrangements
- Employment agreements
- Organizational documents (i.e., articles of incorporation or organization, bylaws, limited liability company agreements, partnership agreements)
- Buy-sell and other equity holder agreements
- Acquisition agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Finance and leasing agreements
With more than 90 attorneys, Durham Jones & Pinegar is a leading law firm in Utah offering a spectrum of services in various practice areas. These include Business & Finance, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Employment, Family Law and more. The firm was named No.1 in Utah for its business and transactions law practice by Super Lawyers.