DJP’s Employee Benefits team has substantial experience preparing plans and programs and advising on executive compensation matters for both closely-held and publicly-traded companies, as well as for tax-exempt and governmental employers.
- Preparing deferred compensation arrangements for key employees
- Preparing equity compensation plans, including stock option, phantom stock, restricted stock units, and stock bonus or purchase arrangements
- Advising on plan compliance issues – IRC §§409A, 422, 423
- Advising on additional compliance and limitation issues – IRC §§162(m) and 280G
- Preparing Section 457(b) and (f) plans for governmental and tax-exempt employers
- Drafting and advising on perquisites arrangements and executive fringe benefits
No Attorneys Found
With more than 90 attorneys, Durham Jones & Pinegar is a leading law firm in Utah, offering a spectrum of services in various practice areas. These include Business & Finance, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Employment, Family Law and more. The firm was named No.1 in Utah for its business and transactions law practice by Super Lawyers.