As regulations proliferate and government and shareholder scrutiny increases, the need for effective and proactive corporate governance has never been more obvious. DJP regularly advises public and private companies, private equity firms, nonprofits, directors, boards and senior management on virtually every aspect of corporate governance, from their day-to-day questions to their most complex and consequential corporate governance matters.
From questions about fiduciary duties and securities laws to guidance on specific transactional opportunities and challenges, we leverage the strength of the Firm’s collective expertise and experience, bringing together lawyers across practice groups—including corporate, litigation, executive compensation and tax—to counsel clients. This multidisciplinary and comprehensive approach sets the DJP Corporate Governance team apart.
- Advising boards, committees and senior management on their ethical and fiduciary duties and obligations, including obligations in high profile situations
- Establishing and modifying governance protocol to comply with evolving requirements, stay abreast of best practices and protect long-term shareholder value
- Advising companies on securities laws compliance and stock exchange listing requirements
- Advising boards and management on succession issues
- Conducting internal investigations for companies, boards and audit committees
- Responding to informal and formal SEC inquiries
- Advising on executive compensation issues
No Attorneys Found
With more than 90 attorneys, Durham Jones & Pinegar is a leading law firm in Utah, offering a spectrum of services in various practice areas. These include Business & Finance, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Employment, Family Law and more. The firm was named No.1 in Utah for its business and transactions law practice by Super Lawyers.