Trevor D. Everett is an Associate with DJP and practices in the litigation section in the Salt Lake City office. Mr. Everett received his Juris Doctorate with Honors in 2017 from the S.J. Quinney College of Law.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Everett worked as an associate attorney for the law firm of Crowley Fleck PLLP in Billings, Montana, where he represented insurance carriers, handling insurance coverage disputes. At DJP Trevor handles a wide array of insurance coverage claims, including pre-litigation claims, bad faith claims and declaratory relief actions.
- Vice Chair, New Lawyer Section of the Montana State Bar (2017-Present)
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law – Juris Doctor (2017)
- Cum Laude
- Cali Award: Top grade in the class – Religion and the First Amendment
Southern Utah University – Master of Public Administration (2014)
- High Honors
Southern Utah University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (2013)
- Magna cum Laude
- Associate Attorney, Crowley Fleck PLLP, Billings, MT (2017-2018)
- Law Clerk, Vial Fotheringham LLP, Salt Lake City, UT (2015-2017)
- Law Clerk, Stringham Schools (Pre-Licensing Real Estate School), Salt Lake City, UT (2015)
- Legal Intern, Guardian Ad Litem Office, Salt Lake City, UT (2015)
- Legal extern, 30th Circuit Court, Lansing, MI, (2015)