Rick L. Guerisoli is a Shareholder in Durham Jones & Pinegar’s St. George, Utah, office, a member of the Real Estate Section and Co-Chair of the Business & Finance Section. His business and finance practice consists of advising business owners regarding business matters relating to entity formation and operation, contract preparation and negotiation, as well as corporate finance and business combination transactions, including private securities offerings, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers, stock/asset acquisitions and other corporate partnering transactions.
In his real estate practice, Mr. Guerisoli regularly advises clients ranging from large commercial developers to residential property owners and has significant experience preparing and negotiating real estate purchase agreements, construction contracts, residential and commercial leases, development agreements, and restrictive covenants.
- Member, Utah Bar Association
- Member, Nevada Bar Association
- Member, Southern Utah Bar Association
- Board Member, Southern Utah Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Real Property Sections of the Utah Bar Association
- Named in Utah Business magazine’s “Legal Elite”
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School – J.D., magna cum laude (2004)
- Senior Editor, BYU Education and Law Journal (2003)
Brigham Young University – B.S., Social Work; minor, Business Administration, magna cum laude (2001)
Dixie College – A.A., magna cum laude (1999)
All State and Federal Courts in Utah