Mr. Castro practices law in DJP’s litigation section at the firm’s St. George office. He graduated from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University. Mr. Castro’s writings about health care law and policy are published in BYU’s Journal of Public Law.
- The Medicare Problem: A Solution to Insolvency, BYU Journal of Public Law, 2019
- Member, Utah State Bar (2019)
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University – J.D. (2019)
- Brigham Young University – B.S. (2015)
United States District Court, District of Utah
- Utah Legislative Session, Intern (2019)
- Kane County Attorney’s Office, Intern (2018)