Lynda Cook has over 30 years of experience as a real estate attorney. She handles a wide variety of transactional and real estate matters with an emphasis on commercial and real estate loan documentation and negotiation primarily representing institutional lenders. Her work in this area includes complex land development, construction and permanent financing as well as loan restructuring and modifications.
Lynda also handles commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions, as well as associated due diligence reviews. She has prepared and negotiated commercial leases (representing landlord or tenant interests) for all kinds of projects including retail, resort and office developments.
- Utah State Bar Association: Real Estate & Banking Law Sections
- American Bar Association: Real Estate, Business, Labor & Employment Law Sections
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Utah
Brigham Young University, JD, cum laude, 1984
- Note and Comment Editor, Brigham Young University Law Review, 1983-1984
- Member, Brigham Young University Law Review, 1982-1984
Brigham Young University, BS, summa cum laude, 1981
- Callister Nebeker & McCullough, 1984 – 2016
- Prince Yeates & Geldzahler, 2016 – 2019