Mr. Little is the firm’s Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Board of Directors. He previously served as the chair of the firm’s Corporate and Securities Section.
He represents public and private companies in a broad range of corporate finance and business combination transactions, including mergers, stock/asset acquisitions, other corporate partnering transactions, public and private securities offerings, debt and equity financing transactions, public disclosure compliance, as well as general legal advice to public and private companies.
Prior to joining Durham Jones & Pinegar, Mr. Little spent 6 years in the corporate department of Latham & Watkins’ San Diego office.
Mr. Little maintains an AV-Rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys for professional competence and ethics.
- Represents a multi-billion dollar publicly traded insurance holding company in connection with its regular SEC reporting obligations and general corporate advice and has represented it on a number of merger and acquisition transactions.
- Regularly represents a private technology company in connection with day-today corporate advice and has represented it in a number of venture capital and acquisition transactions.
- Represents a publicly traded audio technology company in connection with SEC reporting obligations and general corporate advice.
- Represents a publicly traded foreign video game and media accessory company in connection with merger and acquisition transactions, SEC reporting obligations, and general United States corporate advice
- Represents a publicly traded visual imaging technology company in connection with regular SEC reporting obligations and general corporate advice.
- Regularly represents private insurance companies in acquisitions, financing and general legal matters.
- Represents a publicly traded precious metals exploration and mining company in connection with regular SEC reporting obligations, mergers and acquisitions, financing, and general corporate matters.
- Member, Business and Securities Law Section, Utah Bar Association
- Named in Mountain States Super Lawyers and as one of Utah’s “Legal Elite” in Utah Business magazine
- Executive Committee Member, Washington County Economic Development Council
- Founder and Executive Committee Member, Dixie Angels Investor Network, a group of angel investors located in Southern Utah
- Chair, SEED Dixie Strategic Planning Committee, which has been established to assist in the development and growth of entrepreneurial businesses in Southern Utah
- Advisory Board and Executive Committee Member, St. George Chapter of the BYU Management Society
Harvard Law School – J.D., cum laude (1998)
Brigham Young University – B.S., Accounting, magna cum laude (1995)
All State and Federal Courts in Utah