John Tipton is an Associate in the DJP Salt Lake City office and practices in the firm’s litigation section.
Mr. Tipton graduated with highest honors from the S.J. Quinney College of Law in 2019 and was elected to the Order of the Coif. During law school, Mr. Tipton was an Articles Editor for the Utah Law Review and competed in Los Angeles on the school’s Bankruptcy Negotiation Competition Team. John also worked as a judicial extern at the US District Court for the District of Utah and as a summer associate for DJP.
S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah – J.D. (2019)
- Highest Honors, Order of the Coif
- Leary Scholar
- Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
- American College of Bankruptcy Negotiation Competition Team (Best Term Sheet)
Brigham Young University – B.A. Political Science (2014)
United States District Court, District of Utah
- Judicial Extern, Magistrate Judge Evelyn J. Furse, United States District Court, District of Utah (2017)
- Legislative Intern, Utah House of Representatives (2013 Session)