Jessica Griffin Anderson is a member of the firm’s Litigation section. Her practice focuses primarily on business litigation and appeals. She represents businesses and individuals on a wide range of contract issues and in state and federal litigation. She is particularly passionate about crafting and presenting appeals and has argued before the Utah Court of Appeals and the Utah Supreme Court. She also represents clients in domestic cases.
- Butters v. Herbert, 2012 UT App 329, 291 P.3d 826.
- Innerlight, Inc. v. The Matrix Group, LLC, 2012 UT App 251, 286 P.3d 945.
- Jones & Trevor Marketing, Inc. v. Lowry, 2012 UT 39, 284 P.3d 630.
- Anderson v. Kriser, 2011 UT 66, 266 P.3d 819.
- Oak Lane Homeowners Association v. Griffin, 2011 UT 25, 255 P.3d 677.
- Jones & Trevor Marketing, Inc. v. Lowry, 2010 UT App 113, 233 P.3d 538.
- Oak Lane Homeowners Association v. Griffin, 2009 UT App 248, 219 P.3d 64.
- Member, Highland City Library Board (2018 – Present)
- Utah State Bar
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude (2007)
- BYU Law Review Editorial Board
Brigham Young University – B.A., English, University Honors (2004)
United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
United States District Court, District of Utah
- Associate, Hill, Johnson & Schmutz, Provo, Utah (2007-2013)