Daniel is the type of person who throws the perfect Super Bowl party and then watches the commercials and talks through the game. He has always appreciated the creativity that it takes to bring people together, build a brand and develop the right messaging. When combined, these elements can evoke powerful emotions in people. Whether he is developing a new website, building ad campaigns or getting involved in the community, this same passion for marketing and brand development drives Daniel in his role as the Marketing Director at Durham Jones and Pinegar.
Prior to joining DJP, Daniel worked in marketing for PriceWaterhouseCoopers where he oversaw global accounts like Western Union and Intermountain Healthcare. He also has years of experience in helping businesses succeed from his time as Director of Business Development at The Salt Lake Chamber.
In his spare time, Daniel is a husband and a dad of 5 beautiful kids (so let’s be honest there isn’t much spare time). He enjoys landscape design and reading and doesn’t let the fact that he is color blind stop him from being creative and is learning to oil paint.
- Friends of Sight Board Member 2013-2014
- Leadership Utah Graduate 2008
- Leadership Utah Alumni Board Member
- Salt Lake Chamber Capitol Club Chair
- Eagle Scout
- Primary Children’s Hospital Festival of Trees Volunteer
University of Utah – MPA (2007)
University of Utah – B.A. Architecture (2002)
- Marketing Manager & Strategist, PwC (2014-2017)
- Director of Business Development, Salt Lake Chamber (2006-2014)