Christopher D. Wade is an Associate with the firm’s Salt Lake City office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation.
Mr. Wade received his Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2014 from the J. Reuben Clark Law School where he was an Editor of the BYU Law Review.
While attending law school, Mr. Wade served as a volunteer tutor at the Slate Canyon Youth Detention Center, as an Extern for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Utah, and as a Judicial Extern with several courts, including the United States District Court for the District of Utah, the Utah Supreme Court, and the Utah Court of Appeals. He also worked as a summer associate for D|J|P.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School- J.D., magna cum laude (2014)
- Senior Editor, BYU Law Review
University of Utah, B.S., (2011)
- Judicial Extern, Judge David O. Nuffer, United States District Court, District of Utah (2014)
- Judicial Extern, Justice Matthew B. Durrant, Utah Supreme Court (2013)
- Judicial Extern, Judge Carolyn B. McHugh, Utah Court of Appeals (2013)
- Extern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Utah (2012)