Tyler R. Cahoon is an Associate with DJP and practices in the environmental and litigation sections in the Salt Lake City office. Mr. Cahoon’s environmental practice includes water, land use, zoning, energy and mining law.
Mr. Cahoon received his Juris Doctorate with Honors in 2017 from S.J. Quinney College of Law where he was a senior staff member of the Utah Law Review.
While attending law school, Mr. Cahoon clerked for two law firms, a residential development company and a home technology provider. He also externed for the Office of the Utah Property Rights Ombudsman.
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law (2017)
- Senior Staff member, Utah Law Review
Graduated with Honors
Gonzaga University School of Law (2015)
University of Utah – B.S. Communications (2013)
- Member, University of Utah football team
- Law Clerk, Kesler & Rust (1/2017 – 5/2017)
- Law Clerk, Smith Hartvigsen (8/2016 – 12/2016)
- Law Clerk, Vivint Smart Home (5/2016 – 8/2016)
- Law Clerk, Miller Development (8/2015 – 4/2016)
- Extern, Office of the Utah Property Rights Ombudsman (5/2015 – 7/2015)