Andy V. Wright is a shareholder in the firm’s Lehi office. Mr. Wright’s practice focuses primarily on civil and commercial litigation. He also has considerable experience litigating and mediating domestic disputes, defending criminal defendants and in conducting appeals. He has considerable trial experience, both jury and bench trials. In addition, Mr. Wright has successfully handled evidentiary hearings on a wide variety of matters. He previously practiced at Hill, Johnson & Schmutz.
- In 2015 and following years of discovery and a mediation, Kelly Nash and Andy Wright settled a complex multi-million dollar accounting, conversion and tax fraud dispute culminating in our clients’ discounted acquisition of an auto body business.
- Shiba v. Shiba, 186 P.3d 329 (Utah 2008)
- Robinson v. Robinson, 2008 WL 4615803 (Utah App. 2008)
- Davis v. Young, 190 P.3d 23 (Utah App. 2008)
- Deer Crest Associates I, LC v. Silver Creek Development Group, LLC, 222 P.3d 1184 (Utah App. 2009)
- Hudgens v. Prosper, 243 P.3d 1275 (Utah 2010)
- CoBon Energy, LLC v. AGTC, Inc., 264 P.3d 219 (Utah App. 2011)
- Busche v. Busche, 272 P.3d 748 (Utah App. 2012)
- Member, Utah State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law – J.D., (2006)
Utah Valley State College, B.A., (2003)
United States District Court, District of Utah
- Cape Verdean Creole