Philip C. Van Alstyne
Mr. Van Alstyne is on the firm's Board of Directors, is the managing attorney of the Las Vegas office, and is a member of the firm’s Estate Planning and Litigation Sections.
Prior to joining Durham Jones & Pinegar, Van Alstyne worked with the law offices of Bolick & Boyer, and he also practiced in civil litigation for two of the oldest and largest law firms in Nevada.
Phil practice concentrates on the areas of construction, business, commercial and real estate litigation; and contested wills, probates, and trust administration.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School - J.D. (1987)
University of Utah - B.S., Economics (1984)
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- Member, Estate Planning Section, American Bar Association
- Durham Jones & Pinegar Elects New Board Members
- Law Firm Durham Jones & Pinegar Makes Changes in Las Vegas Office
- New Managing Partner Named in Las Vegas Law Office of Durham Jones & Pinegar
- Law Firm Durham Jones & Pinegar Appoints New Board of Directors
- Durham Jones & Pinegar Merges With Nevada Law Firm Bolick & Boyer, Effective September 1, 2009