Gretta C. Spendlove
Ms. Spendlove practices corporate law, real estate, and business transactions. She recently served as President of the National Association of Women Business Owners, Salt Lake Chapter. Ms. Spendlove is the chair of the Firm's Real Estate Section.
University of Arizona Law School - J.D. (1978)
- Member, University of Arizona Law Review
University of Utah - B.A., English, magna cum laude (1971)
- Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Real Property and Business Law Sections, Utah State Bar
- President, National Association of Women Business Owners, Salt Lake Chapter (2000-2001)
- Chair, Business Section, Utah State Bar (1999-2000)
- President, Women Lawyers of Utah (1991-1992)
- Chair, Real Property Section, Regulation of the Practice of Law (1990-1991)
- Co-chair, Women Lawyers of Utah Task Force on the Status of Women in Law (1985-1986)
- Featured columnist for Utah Business magazine
- Frequent speaker at seminars for attorneys and bankers
- Lecturer at Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and the Small Business Administration
- Durham Jones & Pinegar Appoints Section Chairs and Committee Leaders
- Forty Durham Jones & Pinegar Attorneys Named as Utah's 2011 "Legal Elite"
- Durham Jones & Pinegar Shareholder, Gretta Spendlove, named the Woman Business Leader of the Year by the Salt Lake City chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Thirty-two DJP Attorneys Included on Utah Business Magazine's 2010 List of "Utah's Legal Elite"
- DJP Shareholder Gretta Spendlove Honored as "Salt Lake Chamber Champion"