Terry L. Wade
Terry L. Wade is a seasoned attorney with extensive experience in the areas of civil litigation, real estate, construction, commercial collections and dispute resolution. He represents a broad range of individual, government and institutional clients in their general operations and business-related matters, including contract formation, employment issues and dispute resolution. He is recognized for his work in dispute resolution, which is the result of many years of litigation practice and service as a mediator and arbitrator in both Utah and Nevada. His work as a mediator and arbitrator covers a wide array of subject matter, including complex business, personal injury and construction defect disputes.
Mr. Wade is a former member of the firm’s Board of Directors and is the former managing partner of Snow Nuffer, which merged with Durham Jones & Pinegar in 2002. He maintains an “AV” rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys for professional competence and ethics.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School – J.D. (1982)
Brigham Young University – B.A. (1979)
- Law Clerk, Honorable Chief Justice Gordon R. Hall, Utah Supreme Court (1982-1984)
- Named in Utah Business Magazine’s “Legal Elite”
- Speaker and Panelist on matters relating to Alternative Dispute Resolution – Mediation and Arbitration
- Certified Mediator and Arbitrator – Utah and Nevada
- Utah State Bar – Litigation and Dispute Resolution Sections
- Nevada State Bar