Rick L. Guerisoli
Rick L. Guerisoli is a Shareholder in Durham Jones & Pinegar’s St. George, Utah, office and a member of the Business & Finance and Real Estate Sections. His business and finance practice consists of advising business owners regarding business matters relating to entity formation and operation, contract preparation and negotiation, as well as corporate finance and business combination transactions, including private securities offerings, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers, stock/asset acquisitions and other corporate partnering transactions.
In his real estate practice, Mr. Guerisoli regularly advises clients ranging from large commercial developers to residential property owners and has significant experience preparing and negotiating real estate purchase agreements, construction contracts, residential and commercial leases, development agreements, and restrictive covenants.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School – J.D., magna cum laude (2004)
- Senior Editor, BYU Education and Law Journal (2003)
Brigham Young University – B.S., Social Work; minor, Business Administration, magna cum laude (2001)
Dixie College – A.A., magna cum laude (1999)
All State and Federal Courts in Utah
- Member, Utah Bar Association
- Member, Nevada Bar Association
- Member, Southern Utah Bar Association
- Board Member, Southern Utah Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Real Property Sections of the Utah Bar Association
- Named in Utah Business magazine’s “Legal Elite”
- Named as a Mountain States Super Lawyers “Rising Star”