Mark R. Nelson
Mark R. Nelson practices in the firm’s Litigation and Immigration sections. His litigation practice includes a wide array of commercial and domestic disputes. He has successfully navigated clients through every aspect of litigation, from informal negotiation and deal making to alternative dispute resolution, trial, and on appeal. He understands the importance of weighing business incentives against reputational, legal, and regulatory risks in obtaining optimal results for his clients.
His immigration practice focuses on advising businesses and individuals in their immigrant and non-immigrant visa needs.
Fordham University School of Law – J.D. (2010)
- Associate Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- Archibald T. Murray Public Service Award, magna cum laude
- Dean’s List
Brigham Young University – B.A. (2006)
- Associate Attorney, Hill, Johnson & Schmutz (Provo, Utah)
- Intern, Citigroup, Global Anti-Money Laundering Group (New York, New York)
- Member, Utah State Bar Litigation Section