Lyndon R. Bradshaw
Salt Lake City
Lyndon R. Bradshaw is an Associate with the firm’s Salt Lake City office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation.
Mr. Bradshaw graduated magna cum laude from the J. Reuben Clark Law School in 2014 where he served as a Lead Articles Editor of the BYU Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
During law school, Mr. Bradshaw volunteered at the Slate Canyon Youth Detention Center, participated in various clubs and organizations, and assisted first-year students in the Rex E. Lee Advocacy Program. Mr. Bradshaw externed on the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Utah Supreme Court. He also spent time in Sao Paulo, Brazil externing for a law firm that facilitates the entry of foreign corporations into Brazilian markets.
After graduation, Mr. Bradshaw served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert C. Jones in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada. Upon completion of his clerkship, Mr. Bradshaw returned to Durham, Jones & Pinegar where he had previously worked as a summer associate.
J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University – J.D. (2014)
- magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Lead Articles Editor, BYU Law Review
Brigham Young University-Idaho – B.S. Sociology (2011)
- Law Clerk, Judge Robert C. Jones, U.S. District of Nevada (August 2014 – August 2015)
- Judicial Extern, Justice Christine M. Durham, Utah Supreme Court (January 2014 – April 2014)
- Judicial Extern, Judge N. Randy Smith, U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (May 2012 – August 2012)
- Legal Extern, Cerqueira Leite Advogados Associados, Sao Paul, Brazil (April 2012 – May 2012)
- “The Heck Conundrum: Why Federal Courts Should Not Overextend the Heck v. Humphrey Preclusion Doctrine,” BYU Law Review, 2014.