Lauren N. Chauncey
Salt Lake City
Lauren Chauncey is an Associate in the D|J|P Salt Lake City office, practicing in the firm’s litigation section.
Ms. Chauncey graduated with high honors from the S.J. Quinney College of Law in 2017. While in school, she was an Articles Editor for the Utah Law Review and competed in New York for the Utah’s National Moot Court team. She also worked as a judicial extern at the Utah Supreme Court and worked as a summer associate for D|J|P.
University of Utah, S.J Quinney College of Law – J.D (2017)
- Graduated with High Honors
- Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
- Member, National Moot Court Team
- Leary Scholar
University of Southern California – B.A Political Science (2013)
- Intern, Salt Lake County District Attorney’s office (2016-2017)
- Judicial Extern, Constandinos Himonas, Utah Supreme Court (2015)